The Knicks and Sixers have fought for the season’s entirety for seeding in the playoffs. Now that both have cliched in the past couple of days, the race for the sixth seed is magnified even greater.
If New York wins, they will have clinched at least the seventh seed and will also claim the sixth seed for the time being. If they lose, they will virtually be eliminated from the hunt for the sixth spot.
There’s a lot on the line, and even though the Sixers are without Lou Williams and Elton Brand is playing with a fractured right hand, Philly remains tough.
- New York Knicks Official Game Notes - New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers Official Game Notes - Philadelphia 76ers
- Knicks-76ers Preview – STATS LLC
- Knicks, Sixers in race for 6th in the East – Bobby Bonett – The Knicks Fix
- W2W4: Knicks vs. Sixers – Jared Zwerling – ESPN Knicks Blog
- Sixers’ Brand Is Playing With Hand Fracture – Jonathan Abrams – New York Times
- Pre-Game Reconnaissance: Knicks at 76ers- 4/6/11 – Seth – Posting and Toasting
- Pre-Game: Knicks – 76ers – Azaz Ahsan – The Knicks Wall